Tango Oukoku “Food Kingdom” (Shoku no Miyako)
One of the largest road stations, or “Michi no Eki” in Western Japan, the facility is complete with a market place selling fresh vegetables and seafood and a wide array of restaurants serving delicious food made using Tango seafood, vegetables, meat, and dairy products.
During the day, we have several fun attractions that are also great for children such as bicycles, go-carts, and a petting zoo where there are sheep, ponies, and rabbits. At night, we illuminate the facility grounds with about 800,000 LED bulbs.
We also host various food hands-on activities every day as well as various events throughout the year. There`s something here for people of all ages.
|Spot Name||Tango Oukoku “Food Kingdom” (Shoku no Miyako)|
|Address||123 Tottori, Yasaka-cho, Kyotango, Kyoto [ Map ]|
|Opening Hours||Hours: Winter Season (December 1st~March 13th) 10 am~9 pm
※3 days of New Year`s 10 am~5 pm
|Regular Holiday||Holidays Tuesdays (Open January 3rd)|
Tango Oukoku "Food Kingdom" (Shoku no Miyako)
● Take a bus from Amino KTR Train Station bound for Yasaka Hospital and get off at Tango Okouku “Food Kingdom” (Shoku no Miyako) bus stop (30 min.)
● 10 minutes by taxi from Mineyama KTR Train Station
● 30 km via Yoza Amanohashidate IC (30 min)
● 30 km from Amanohashidate (Miyazu)(35 min)
● 30 km from Kyogamisaki(Tango-cho)(35 min.)
|Parking||Available- 600 Cars (Free)|